Phoenix training services keep our clients up to date with best practice and the regular changes within the local taxation arena.
This training is provided by experienced trainers and at no cost to our clients.
- Opportunity for client staff to enhance or update existing skills and knowledge
- Improved team performance through shared learning – adding to the capability and competence of staff at all levels
- Greater awareness of changes and developments within the local taxation arena
- Training provided by an accredited trainer
- All training materials, including course handouts, notepads, pens and post training feedback
- Lunch provided at no cost to delegates
- Training certificates provided
Training Services available
Local Taxation – Council Tax and Business Rates Staff Training and Development Services
Provided by Gordon Heath IRRV, well-known and respected throughout the country as an expert on Local Taxation issues.
In 2014/15, 27 Local Authorities benefited from free Local Taxation Training, with Phoenix achieving a 98% post training survey satisfaction rating.
The Working Procedures of Enforcement Agents
Covering the processes administered by EAs when collecting unpaid Liability Orders.
Outlining the methods and techniques required to identify and assist vulnerable customers – provided by Money Advice Trust training consultant & funded by Phoenix.
On-the-Road Training in collection and enforcement
Where client officers will be invited to accompany EAs on visits to gain an insight of the duties and circumstances EAs may encounter.
Effective Call Management & Debt Negotiation Training
Provided to clients frontline office staff.
Attended by Welfare Advisors from local Citizen Advice Offices, disability, and welfare organisations.
CAB and Advice Agencies Training
Attended by Welfare Advisors.