At Phoenix we understand how critical it is for local authorities to ensure that property records and discount or exemption awards are accurate and that revenue is maximised.
As a result of operational changes, restructures, budget cuts and shifting priorities, local authorities are often faced with numerous challenges, including having to maintain accurate records of empty properties and review discounts and exemption awards.
- A fixed charging structure with a set fee per visit
- Cost savings – salary, NI, vehicle, fuel, printing, management, clerical support
- Continuity of inspections
- Quality reporting and prompt visits
- Electronic real time updates using iPad technology
- Next day update on progress
- Quick project implementation timescale – an inspection project can be set up and running within a week following an initial enquiry
Phoenix conducts property inspection visits to the highest standard.
- General property inspections for Council Tax and NDR
- Council Tax Property Exemption Review Inspections
- NDR Charitable Relief Inspections
- NDR Small Business Rate Relief Promotional Visits
- Pre Summons Verification Visits
- Empty Home Review Projects
This bespoke service can be adapted to cover any specific area of concern within your Authority.
New Homes Bonus Inspection Service
We are the industry and market leaders in the provision of this service – in the past three years we have carried out over 250,000 NHB inspections nationwide finding an average occupancy rate of 16%.
- Nationwide service
- Electronic transfer of inspection cases
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Dedicated Client Services Team
- Online ClientWeb Access
- Nationwide references available
Our nationwide team of Inspectors will undertake comprehensive inspections and provide a detailed report outlining the type, description and occupancy status of each property.
We carry out all inspections through our wholly owned non enforcement arm – PS&P LtdClick HERE for PS&P