Phoenix apply enforcement fees and costs strictly in accordance with the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014. They are not set either by Phoenix or our clients.
The fees are applied for each stage as follows:
- Compliance Stage: £75.00. The trigger for this fee is the receipt of the instruction.
- Enforcement Stage: £235, plus 7.5% of the debt value that exceeds £1500. The trigger for this fee is an attendance at the premises.
- Sale stage: £110, plus 7.5% of the debt value that exceeds £1500. The trigger for this fee is the first attendance at the property for the purposes of removing goods to a place of sale.
Note: additional storage costs, locksmith costs or court application fees may apply where removal and sale takes place.
Credit Card/Debit Card Payments – No additional charge can be applied.
- Where the sale is held on the auctioneer’s premises: not exceeding 15% of sum realised.
- Where the sale is held on other premises: not exceeding 7.5% of sum realised.
Note: Additional auctioneer’s out of pocket expenses, reasonable advertising and internet auction costs may apply.
Exceptional costs agreed by court may apply in some circumstances.
If you require an explanation of the fee(s) that have been applied to your account, please contact our office on 0333 323 0333 or by writing to:
Phoenix Commercial Collections
Customer Service Department
Paragon Business Park
Chorley New Road
Please ensure that you quote your reference number when calling or writing to us.